Sensorium is developing the world's most advanced metaverse - Sensorium Galaxy - where premium Netflix-level content is connected with Facebook-level social mechanics, so that users anywhere in the world and from any device (smartphone, desktop, VR) can interact with each other and AI-powered avatars to enter an experience impossible to replicate in the real world. Sensorium Galaxy runs on its own NFT solution for the entertainment industry.
Unlike other companies, working at Sensorium is not a regular desk job and there's no uncertainty or unclear expectations. You'll always have the opportunity of seeing your work come to life.
We are currently developing multiple products focused on helping creators, businesses and users connect through VR and AI. Working with advanced technology and a variety of creative tools means that there's never a dull day at Sensorium - it's a lot of work, but a lot of fun, too.
Now is a great time to join us.
Who we're looking for:
- A multidisciplinary designer who is willing to conceptualize and find informed solutions to creative challenges. You’re confident with your creative thinking, contribute to the overall creative process and you're able to defend your ideas;
- A person who knows how to build teams and provide creative leadership, inspiration, support and direction to the wider company;
- A designer with experience in building brand identity projects and in communication design;
- A professional with in-depth knowledge of graphic design principles and demonstrated taste and understanding in layout, typography and visual hierarchy
- Someone who knows how to present a project, an idea or a creative brief in a compelling manner;
- A designer with strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and demonstrable experience using Figma and Keynote.
We also value the following things:
- Prior agency or fintech experience
- Being open to learning new skills
- Ability to work with animation and/or 3D (experience in After Effects would be a plus)
- Macbook Pro and Wacom Intuos Pro (provided if needed)
- Registration according to the Russian Labor Code
- Competitive remuneration package
How to apply
Send us your details at firstname.lastname@example.org — keep in mind that only resumes including portfolios will be considered